How do I Check PMAY Subsidy?
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an ambitious affordable housing scheme that was launched in June 2015 by the government of India with a mission to provide housing for all by 2022. Under the scheme, the government aims to build more than two crore affordable houses across different cities. All the homes built under the scheme are to be constructed using eco-friendly techniques and materials.
Read more: FxXauusd Cash For Gold To Save Your Financial Trouble
Also, under the scheme, the government aims to provide financial support to the poor and encourage them to be homeowner under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme. The eligible beneficiaries can get a subsidy on the home loan interest rate, and the grant is determined on the income category you belong. The subsidy is available not just for purchasing or construction of new houses; beneficiaries can also use it for home improvement purposes.
Read more: Cheap life insurance for saving elements
So, if you have applied for a home loan under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you will get an application reference number. You can use this number to check your subsidy status as well to check if your name is included in the beneficiary list. There are two ways to check your PMAY application status.
How to check your application status using the Aadhaar Card number?
Checking your PMAY application status online is easy. You must follow the below steps
- Visit the PMAY website
- Select the ‘search beneficiary’ option from the various tabs listed on the top panel.
- Next, you will see a new page on your screen. Here enter your Aadhaar details and click on the submit button
- The latest update your PMAY application will be displayed on the screen
How to check your application status without the Aadhaar Card number?
- If you do not have an Aadhaar card number, don’t worry, you can still check whether you have qualified for the PMAY subsidy or not by using your mobile number (as mentioned in the PMAY application form) or the assessment ID.
- Visit the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website and select the ‘track application’ option from the top menu
- Here enter the assessment ID or the registered number, and your application status will be displayed on the screen
Apart from using the PMAY website, you can also check your PMAY subsidy status through the PMAY helpline number.