Earrings have been around in the accessorizing department for as long as we can think. Earlier, people wore stones and feathers to decorate their ears. Now, we have hundreds and even thousands of designs and styles of earrings to choose from. As exciting as it may seem, the number of options also leave us confused about what to wear and how to wear.
If you too love earrings and want to adorn them in the best way possible, you are at the right place. In this article, we have shared some of the amazing tips and tricks that can make you a master in the art of wearing earrings. Keep reading!
For Everyday Earrings
Let’s begin with the tips for wearing earrings for everyday style. Whether you are a working professional or just wish to keep your ears pretty daily, minimalist earrings is what we would suggest you. These are simple and do not over-accessorise your outfits.
What more? Minimalist earrings are also very comfortable and hence, you can wear them without any fuss. Always invest in quality earrings as they are going to be there on your skin for whole day. Cheap and fake earrings may cause allergy or have sharp corners that can lead to discomfort. Some of the earrings types you can try for daily wear are studs, simple hoops or even small j hoops. Just look for the new designs of earrings and pair them well with your outfits.
For Statement Pieces
Some occasions call for statement pieces. In such cases, instead of worrying about what to do, feel confident to add some fun to your personality. Here are some tips for you:
- If you are wearing a solid coloured outfit such a little black dress, pair them up with a statement earring.
- When wearing statement earrings, it is always best to keep your hair in high bun or high ponytail. The main motive of such hairstyle is to keep the attention intact on your statement earrings.
- When wearing statement earrings, do not pair them up with other heavy jewellery. They are called statement earrings for a reason. So let them take all the limelight. However, if you still wish to add some extra piece of jewellery, go for a simpleladies diamond necklace or Check here to get some rings and bracelets.
For Mixing And Matching
Most people think that mixing and matching is just for necklaces, rings, or bracelets. Well, you can do that with earrings too. Break the rules and wear mismatched earrings. Check the trending magazines and you will find fashionistas trying this unique style every now and then. Take a cue from the tips mentioned below and get started:
- While you can mismatch the earrings, try to make sure they complement each other in some way. It can be the design or colour or even the vibe. That way, it will look an intentional mix & match and won’t ruin the look.
- You can also mix and match earrings if you have multiple piercings with multiple studs and hoops. Mix pearls with diamond studs or just try some coloured stones to add diverse look.
- You can also try chained earrings to add extra fun to your earrings on special occasions. Just make sure it complements the outfit you are wearing and you can rock the style in no time.
With so many options for earrings, you also get so many opportunities to create a unique style for yourself. And now that you have all the tips you need for experiments, it is time to try a new look for your next outing. Have fun