Whether it is about relocating your home or your working place, the excitement level is always at the peak in both the cases as relocation to your dream city or country is indeed one of the biggest dreams to get fulfilled. But, this is not at all an easier job to done and, of course, not everyone’s cup of tea as moving with all the household stuff and office accessories requires a lot of effort, proper planning, and also management. With this, hiring packers movers in Ghaziabad for the relocation from Ghaziabad is very necessary and also a needed step to take for a hassle-free and smooth relocation process.
But, hiring relocation companies is not only the solution to get the job done with perfection. When your plans are for relocating without any obstacle, with hiring moving companies, one needs to have a proper plan for the moving. Therefore the best way of keeping track of everything while relocating is by planning and organizing.
Here, below is given a moving plan and schedule to do everything which is needed for the hassle-free relocation. So, check the list given below and plan your move accordingly:
Eight Weeks Before
- This is the right time to hire packing and moving service provider for your relocation.
- If you are planning to relocate yourself, then this is the best time to look for rental priced trucks for relocation and transportation.
- Make an inventory list of everything you own and you want to take with you while moving.
- Categorically divide and decide what to put in the truck and what to put in the trash.
- Start planning for the furniture that you want to take with you while moving and shifting.
Six Weeks Before
- This is the best time to clean your closets for shifting.
- Transfer your medical records to your new doctor at the new location.
- Also, transfer the academic records of your children to their new school for the purpose of admission.
Four Weeks Before
- At this time, you must confirm your bookings with your relocation company and also ask about the moving date arrangements.
- Also, if you are rendering packing services, then be clear about the items that you want to be taken with you.
- Arrange packers and movers at your place and show them the items that will be transported to the new location.
- Get packing tape and packaging boxes to properly pack your valuables for moving.
- This is the time to start packing your out-of-season clothes
- Change of address at this time is very important at this moment.
- Tell your family, friends, insurance agent, and the bank team about the address change.
- Get your furniture, cutlery and dishes packed well and pack them at priority.
- Stop or change your subscription address for the newspaper and magazines.
- Make copies of important documents like passport, academic certificates, birth certificates, dental, and medical records.
This stage is also the best time to start thinking about how you’re going to pack and move some of the more challenging items in your home. For tips on how to move difficult items such as furniture or breakables, check out the infographic below!
Infographic provided by iHauliMove, Colorado Springs apartment movers
Three Weeks Before
- Make sure disconnected all the utilities a few days prior to the moving day.
- Arrange the utilities at your new location if you visit there and have a look at the infra of the new home or office as well.
- Start with your packing room by room order.
- If you need a babysitter, then get done the arrangements for it now.
- This is the time to reserve the freight elevator of your building for the moving day.
Two Weeks Before
- Hire a relocation company for your pets and plants relocation.
- Get rid of propane, gasoline, and alike items that you cannot take with you.
- Keep on packing small-small things that are not in immediate use.
- Line up a few helpers who will assist you in loading your goods.
- This is also the right time to hire a plumber and an electrician to get the job of disconnecting all the appliances before your move.
One Week Before
- If you are about for a long-distance move, then prefer opening a new bank account at your new location.
- Take enough medication and needed health-related stuff that can last through the moving time.
- Pack a bag full of all the necessary things like soap, towels, plates, torch, cleaning solutions, and other such things that you might need during the move.
- Don’t forget to defrost the refrigerator before moving.
- It is also advised to clean your refrigerator at least two days before your move.
- Start labeling your packing boxes with colored tapes or the labels with the name of the room or department of your office so that there is no confusion while unpacking and arranging the items.
With this categorized relocation guide, every mover will make the hassled task of relocation an easier and hassled free one. This guide will help the movers to get done with the relocation tasks like packing, arrangement, transportation, and all other such jobs at the required time when they are needed to be done. So, just consider this guide and make your relocation an easier and smoother one.
Now, after this, the need is to hire the moving companies for the relocation. For this, Thepackersmovers.com is one such reputed name among the huge aisles of online directories in India from where movers can find the registered team of Packers and Movers Gandhinagar and in many cities across India. So, hire moving solutions online from here and makes your traveling and shifting experience the better one.