Microsoft Dynamics AX or Axapta is a versatile yet powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) software platform for global companies. This system enables them to easily automate, arrange systematically, and even optimize their business processes. It has a number of unique user-friendly business intelligent analytical features and dashboards. Companies can use them to scrutinize the data relating to the performance of their market operations. On the basis of the information available to them, they can proceed to make the necessary decisions. Only then can they can take full advantage of the opportunities in emerging international markets. In the process, they will also be significantly increasing their revenue.
Why is the AX ERP Software system so popular among companies operating in overseas markets?
Microsoft Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning platform allows companies operating in overseas markets to automate their core activities. These include their e-commerce storefront, supply-chain operations, finance, inventory, manufacturing, human resource, and logistics. This system creates a centralized database of information relating to the companies’ market operations within their IT infrastructure.
From this repository, departmental managers can access the information they need to streamline their back-office activities. It also integrates with other important software systems companies might be using to conduct their market activities. This makes it possible for them to easily connect with their trading partners, customers, and other stakeholders.
The following five salient features make the AX ERP Software system indispensable for companies conducting their business overseas:
- Companies can easily operate this ERP system using a public-domain cloud-technology or as private on-premises infrastructure.
- The ERP platform is compatible with the latest mobile operating systems like Apple IOS or Google Android.
- The transportation management feature of ERP system simplifies workflow within their companies’ supply chains.
- The system also has the latest administration tools to enable companies to use historical data to forecast product demands.
- This ERP platform contains several ultra-modern analytical tools that allow companies to assess changing global markets trends.
International companies operating this popular ERP software system for their activities also get to enjoy the following five advantages:
- The system’s key analytical performance indicator dashboards enable companies to make smart decisions relating to their market activities.
- The ERP platform integrates smoothly with other MS software applications such as BizTalk server to reorganize ad-hoc business processes.
- The system has multi-currency, language and compliance features to meet the requirements of 36 countries,
- The price of this ERP platform with advanced technical features is within reach of most international companies.
- The state-of-the-art security features of this popular ERP software platform ensure only authorized personnel can access the system.
Companies that conduct their operations in overseas markets can run their businesses smoothly with the AX ERP Software system. They can easily automate and streamline their core business processes with this platform. They will not face problems dealing with foreign customers with the system’s multi-currency and linguistic features. It has numerous ultra-modern business intelligent dashboards which allow companies to analyze their performance in different overseas markets. Above all, the system’s security mechanism ensures vital business data does fall into the wrong hands.